about AO : philanthropy
supporting the community
Because of the support of my clients, I have been able to devote a substantial amount of time and resources back to the community.
Services provided pro bono include training, website design, and computer support to a number of non-profit organizations including:
- Women's Center of San Joaquin County
- Lodi House
- Animal Friends Connection
- The World of Wonders Science Museum (Charter Element: Molybdenum)
- Share Homes Adoption and Foster Care Agency
For my efforts, I was awarded volunteer of the year by the Lodi Chamber of Commerce in 2006.
I also serve on a number of committees all aimed to improve our community:
- SJCOE ROP Advisory Committee for Computer-Based Office Training
- Lodi Peace Walk
- Breakthrough Project for Social Justice
need help at your organization?
If you are a non-profit, secular organization and need assistance with your website, marketing, or would like software training, please contact me.